We would love to welcome you into our singing community
If you are interested in joining us, we suggest that you read our About Us section and contact our Assistant Artistic Director who will talk to you about your musical experience and arrange your audition. Another good idea is to come to a concert or a rehearsal and see if the kind of music we sing is a good fit with the choral experience you are seeking.
Interested? You should:
- be a good sight-reader;
- be able to attend weekly rehearsals;
- be prepared to work on your music in between rehearsals;
- be committed to the choir’s rehearsal and concert schedule;
- be able to sell concert tickets;
- be able to offer assistance with a wide range of choir management, promotion and fundraising activities; and
- be interested in music written for women’s voices, and a wide ranging repertoire which includes sacred and secular, new and old works.
Please contact our Assistant Artistic Director for audition inquiries or more information.
“Aeolians are like the sisters I never had!”
“We are women from all walks of life who welcome and support each other in our quest to touch people with our music.”
“I enjoy being in a group of like-minded women that love singing as much as I do.”